Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-headquartered global biopharmaceutical group of five companies active in drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostics, and investment management. Debiopharm International SA is focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs, and in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products developed by Debiopharm International SA are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Drug Product Development Service, Business Development & Licensing Department, we are looking for a
Business Analyst Trainee
Your main responsibilities
The main objective of this 6 month internship is to analyze, interpret, and leverage on one of our product market data to identify trends in the market and define market share evolution.
- Providing a complete analysis of one of our product Healthcare Market Insights (IMS) data;
- Cross-referencing IMS results with market events by interacting with local partners to accurately interpret the numbers;
- Building a forecasting model taking into account both IMS past 3 years data and market information.
- Master Degree in Economics, Business or equivalent;
- Strong analytical skills and comfortable with market and business data analyses;
- Fluency in English (French an asset);
- Collaborative skills and confidence in interacting with internal and external stakeholders.
Debiopharm can offer you
- An international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
If you fit this profile please send your application using this form.
For more information : www.debiopharm.com