Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-headquartered global biopharmaceutical group including five companies active in the life science areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools and investment management. Debiopharm International SA is focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The company in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Market Intelligence team based in Lausanne we are looking for a 100%
Market Intelligence Analyst
Anticipate opportunities and threats on the market and competitive environment through ad hoc studies and targeted monitoring, provide analyses on key business issues to support strategy development and decision making.
Your main responsibilities
- Work in close collaboration with the Head of Market Intelligence department to prepare Strategic Committee meetings:
- Gather relevant information on selected topics (economic, societal, technological…)
- Put findings into context and build insightful preparatory documents
- Contribute to prioritization of strategic questions to be addressed
- Ensure continuous monitoring and analysis of the business environment on selected topics: detection, interpretation, contextualization and sharing of information.
- Participate in the design and carrying out of competitive intelligence, market research and build-up of business cases for new investment opportunities:
- Comprehensive analysis of the competitive landscape
- Assessment of the market potential, including sales forecast
- Contribution to asset or company valuation in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Delivery of impactful recommendations to support investment decisions
- MSc or PhD in Economics and/or Business Strategy
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a market intelligence analyst
- Strong general culture, curiosity for innovative topics and vision on new trends
- Ability to efficiently search and find relevant information from a wide variety of sources
- Very good analytical and synthesis skills, proven strategic thinking
- Understanding of investment strategies and/or financial markets would be a plus
- Good written and communication skills (English and French)
Debiopharm can offer you
- An international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
If you fit this profile please send your application using this form.
For more information : www.debiopharm.com