Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-headquartered global biopharmaceutical group including five companies active in the life science areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools and investment management. Debiopharm International SA is focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The company in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Clinical Operations Service, Clinical Research & Development Department, we are looking for a
Systems and Process Administrator
Your main responsibilities
- Veeva Vault (eTMF) System Administrator :
- Customize, fine-tune and maintain Veeva Vault eTMF;
- Work in close collaboration and provide support to Veeva Vault Business administrators (CTAs) in coordination with external Veeva teams;
- Provide efficient trainings to end-users; Develop / update related training materials, SOP’s and OI’s;
- Coordinate change management activities and validation related to new releases;
- Screen / identify / communicate around potential New Technologies applications in Clinical Trials (eTMF, EDC, CTMS, eCOA,…) with the aim to increase quality, productivity and study management efficiency;
- Contribute to the set up and maintenance of Debiopharm International’s Clinical Studies in ClinicalTrials.gov and to the Internal Clinical Study Database;
- Coordinate the requests and follow-up of Debiopharm International’s clinical trial insurances in conjunction with our broker;
- May contribute to Reporting activities as well as study tools maintenance.
- Degree in Life Sciences or in Business computing;
- Strong experience in clinical operations eTMF solutions, database management and reporting. CTMS/EDC and MS-Project a plus;
- Experience in Management and filing of Trial Master File content (CTA / CRA Approach)
- Analytical approach and problem solving attitude. Ability to plan, to prioritize and to work in a multi-task environment;
- Dynamic personality, open minded, agile, curious, with a strong sense of organization
- Customer orientation and Team spirit, with ability to foster a collaborative team environment and to work effectively with others in a fast paced matrix organization;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English and French.
Debiopharm can offer you
- An international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
If you fit this profile please send your application using this form.
For more information : www.debiopharm.com