Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-headquartered global biopharmaceutical group including five companies active in the life science areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools and investment management. Debiopharm International SA is focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The company in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Pharmaceutical Development Department, we are looking for an
Associate Principal Scientist
Reporting directly to the Department Director
Your main responsibilities
- Plan, implement, develop and optimize the manufacturing processes for active substances derived from biotechnology
- Lead the biotech clinical active substances activities of Debiopharm International within project-dedicated CMC teams or early biotech developments
- CMC Project Leader and member of the corresponding Project Team
- Select the subcontractors, negotiate the offers and / or contracts
- Subcontract the planning and monitoring of the manufacture of GMP batches of biotechnology active substances for pre-clinical and clinical trials
- Define biotech active substance technical and regulatory strategies
- Lead or participate to the CMC evaluation (quality, costs and timelines) of potential new biotech project opportunities, including on site Due Diligences, for potential in-licensing.
- Scientific Degree in a biological science or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years of experience in biopharmaceutical products manufacturing and process development (mammalian cells), in various stages of project development
- Experience in manufacturing of monoclonal antibodies
- Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of CMC
- Experience in Project Management in a Bio-Pharmaceutic environment
- Strong communication and organizational skill
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and multitasking in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Excellent written and spoken English and French
- Proficiency with MS-Project Office tools.
Debiopharm can offer you
- An international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
If you fit this profile please send your application using this form.
For more information : www.debiopharm.com