Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-headquartered global biopharmaceutical group including five companies active in the life science areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools and investment management. Debiopharm International SA is focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The company in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
Do you want to be part of successfully positioning and developing exciting new oncology treatments? Are you passionate about driving relevant projects and ensuring the future success of a product? Are you able to motivate, set direction and deliver results? We are searching for a dynamic
New Products Marketing Manager
with excellent marketing expertise, strategic and communication skills to join our team.
The New Products Marketing Manager, Oncology, is a Global role which serves as a core member of one or more Core Project Teams (CPT) for Debiopharm pipeline molecules in late research stages to the start of Phase 3.
He or she is the lead Commercial member of the core team, responsible for the integrated commercial strategy and related activities.
Your main responsibilities
- Provide commercial input to guide the development program and life cycle plans to optimize commercial potential.
- Liaise with key external stakeholders to ensure appropriate country/regional input to development program strategy.
- Leverage on key opinion leaders to shape and deliver on product strategy.
- Build and maintain connections with other key stakeholders, including potential out licensing partners, patients, caregivers, patient organizations, etc. Ensure these external input also shapes product & development strategy.
- Key contributor to the creation of market-driven disease area strategies, creating and refining target out-licensing profiles (TOP) and contributing to the target product profiles (TPP) with clearly differentiated competitive advantage and value propositions.
- Develop with Market Intelligence, revenue forecast scenarios for new products.
- Develop and implement with Market Intelligence, market research for assigned programs.
- Develop rich, fact-based, synthesized insights across customers/stake holders.
- Ensure that key market insights are translated into development plans.
- Ensure, together with Market Access, that clinical plan reflects factors for market access.
- Use in-depth market knowledge to provide strategic direction to clinical trials design.
- Drive early brand value and differentiation through formulation development and packaging, including new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in scientific or business discipline.
- 7+ years of strong marketing and sales background in a large/mid-sized pharmaceutical market.
- Experience in bringing Marketing & Business perspectives in R&D projects and in positively influencing late stage development projects.
- Experience in leading and motivating agency partners to deliver high impact marketing and market shaping initiatives.
- In-line brand marketing experience for a global Oncology product.
- Broad commercial experience including pre-launch.
- Proven experience and knowledge of a broad base of external customers including patients, prescribers, payers, providers.
- Demonstrated use of insights to deliver effective marketing strategies.
- Thorough understanding of product positioning and brand development processes and necessary commercial touch points.
- Effective cross-functional project team leadership and influencing skills.
- Strong leadership attributes to generate commitment and constructively resolve issues.
- Additional relevant technical degree or MBA.
- Exposure to and track record of effective management of decision-making bodies and governance.
- Evidence of developing compelling business cases.
- Financial business case metrics.
- Understanding of the R&D process and importance of integrating commercial and development strategy and plans.
For this job you also need
- Ability in thriving in ambiguity, with an entrepreneurial mind-set with a track record of exploring new ways of working, driving new opportunities and catalyzing others to build creative solutions.
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to generate exceptional results by driving performance and collaborating across boundaries.
- Innovates and develops an environment of continuous improvement and simplification.
- Significant levels of ambition and motivation.
- Scientific mind-set.
- Enterprise mindset and focus; strong process skills and ability to work in a matrixed organization with cross-functional teams.
- Resourceful, decisive and proactive; must be able to manage multiple priorities in a fast growing organization.
- Sound judgment, high integrity and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Effective stakeholder and relationship management experience; able to interact and build trusted relationships with multiple levels within and outside of Debiopharm.
Debiopharm can offer you
- An opportunity to tackle a diversity of projects at various stages (from discovery to commercial products), of subject matters and of IP challenges.
- A diverse and dynamic environment where innovation, trust in people, and entrepreneurship are valued.
If you fit this profile please send your application using this form.
For more information : www.debiopharm.com