Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-headquartered global biopharmaceutical group including five companies active in the life science areas of drug development, GMP manufacturing of proprietary drugs, diagnostic tools and investment management. Debiopharm International SA is focused on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The company in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Translational Medicine department based in Lausanne we are looking for a
Scientific Fellow, Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacometrics
There is the opportunity to join the Clinical Pharmacology & Drug Metabolism team and contribute to an oncology project at the clinical stage. You will also gain knowledge on how we develop compounds and on clinical pharmacology strategy approaches.
Your main responsibilities
- Analyze and interpret PK and PK/PD data from nonclinical and clinical studies using appropriate quantitative methodologies.
- Review and write protocols, analysis plans, reports, regulatory documents, and present results to internal and external audience.
- Monitor outsourced PK and PK/PD data interpretation in the frame of the clinical pharmacology strategy.
- PhD in PharmD with expertise in Clinical pharmacology (or Pharmacometrics).
- First fellowship in the oncology area, strong asset.
- Strong Pharmacokinetics/Pharmacodynamics (PK/PD) and pharmacometrics skills:
- Good understanding of Population and Non Compartmental PK/PD analysis approaches.
- Proficiency in NONMEM and R.
- Experience of Phoenix WinNonLin would be a plus as well as an,
- Ability to understand clinical safety laboratory and biochemical data to value them in the PKPD approaches.
- Notions of treatment individualization including therapeutic drug monitoring would be a plus.
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams.
- Scientific interest, curiosity and motivation, scientific rigor, organizational skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English and French.
Become part of our team, gain hands-on experience and insight into the pharmaceutical industry by joining our traineeship program.
We will give you the chance to « feet in the stirrups » and offer you:
- A work experience with real responsibilities in an international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
If you fit this profile please send your application using this form.
For more information : www.debiopharm.com