Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical group of five companies active in the development and manufacture of drugs and diagnostics tools. Debiopharm focuses on developing prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The group in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Clinical Pharmacology & Drug Metabolism team in the Translational Medicine department based in Lausanne we are looking for a:
Associate Scientist, Bioanalysis
(100% - permanent contract)
In this role, you will monitor bioanalytical and pharmacokinetic studies in projects at the pre-clinical and clinical stage of drug development.
Your main responsibilities
- Monitor outsourced bioanalytical studies during preclinical and clinical drug development;
- Write and revise protocols, reports and regulatory documents;
- Monitor and supervise international Contract Research Organization activities;
- Analyze and interpret PK data to ensure validity of bioanalytical results;
- Participate in the design and monitoring of clinical and preclinical pharmacokinetics (PK) studies conducted externally in a team effort to ensure quality, reliability, time and cost;
- Present results to internal and external audience;
- Participate in the monitoring of Debiopharm projects;
- Follow improvements in technologies related to bioanalysis.
- Degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences or equivalent (biology, biochemistry, analytical chemistry), PhD a plus.
- Strong expertise in bioanalysis, including validation of bioanalytical methods and biological samples analysis by using LC-MS/MS (expertise in ligand binding assays a plus).
- Knowledge of the relevant EMA / FDA guidelines.
- Knowledge of PK data analysis (experience in animal PK studies a plus).
- Experience in project management.
- Scientific curiosity, teamwork, good interpersonal skills and communication.
- Solution oriented and positive attitude.
- Good command of French and English (spoken and written).
Debiopharm International can offer you
- A work experience with real responsibilities in an international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
If you fit this profile and you are ready to take on a new challenge, please go to this page to send your application.
For more information : www.debiopharm.com