Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical group of five companies active in the development and manufacture of drugs and diagnostics tools. Debiopharm focuses on developing prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The group in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Human Resources department based in Lausanne we are looking for a:
HR Systems & Data trainee
(6-month temporary contract)
Are you data driven and do you have good critical thinking skills? Are you able to see the big picture behind figures and processes? Join our dynamic team and gain experience in an expanding field. You will contribute to the implementation of a new Human Resources Information System (HRIS).
Your main responsibilities
- Support the implementation of an HRIS on performance management, compensation and recruitment;
- Compile and extract data from various sources;
- Check data integrity;
- Generate reports and provide input based on data;
- Support the organization and participate in user testing;
- Support the employee trainings on the new system.
- University degree in Economics, Statistics, HR or other relevant field;
- Excellent command of French and English;
- Internship or first experience in an HR department would be a strong asset;
- Excellent command of Excel;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
Debiopharm International can offer you
Become part of our team, gain hands-on experience and insight into the pharmaceutical industry by joining our traineeship program.
We will give you the chance to « put your foot in the stirrup » and offer you:
- An international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
If you fit this profile please send your application using this form.
For more information : www.debiopharm.com