Debiopharm Group™ is a Swiss-based global biopharmaceutical group of five companies active in the development and manufacture of drugs and diagnostics tools. Debiopharm focuses on developing prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. The group in-licenses and develops promising drug candidates. The products are commercialized by pharmaceutical out-licensing partners to give access to the largest number of patients worldwide.
For our Human Resources department based in Lausanne we are looking for a
Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
(6-month temporary contract)
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will strengthen our team by performing targeted full lifecycle recruitment to meet staffing goals in assigned area and across various functions. She/he will manage the entire full lifecycle of recruiting including: stakeholder consulting, posting jobs, developing and executing recruitment plans, sourcing and screening candidate resumes, assessing talent, interviewing candidates, as well as developing and extending formal offers of employment.
Your main responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a network of diverse candidates by using direct sourcing, social media, job boards, Internet, company career site, internal referrals, advertising, third-party agencies and other technical means to source candidates.
- Represent the company to candidates in a positive and professional manner. Source talent for key open positions and proactively builds talent pipelines for future mission critical and strategic needs.
Selecting & hiring
- Present qualified professionals, who fit the team composition and bring the right expertise for the role.
- Consult to and influence internal clients while providing a high level of service. Clearly define and communicate process and respective roles. Prepare hiring managers and interview teams to understand job requirements and expectations.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates, all the while operating within the guidelines of DPI's compensation policy.
- Build strong trust-based relationships with the hiring managers and develop a solid understanding for the type of profiles needed to staff their needs.
- Develop relationships with third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms. Act as the liaison between the third-party and the hiring manager.
- Support the implement of the new Talent Acquisition system and process.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of business is required.
- Master's degree preferred in a human resources or business related field.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Experience in multiple recruiting environments (i.e., more than one organization or agency) with a wide variety of job disciplines required, life science profiles a strong asset.
- Previous experience using an applicant tracking system.
- Leadership/executive recruiting experience required (up to Sr. Director level).
- A combination of internal and consulting or agency experience preferred.
- Knowledge of local employment related labor laws required.
- Direct Sourcing and LinkedIn Recruiter experience required.
- Global experience highly desired.
- Fluent English and French.
Debiopharm International can offer you
- An international and highly dynamic environment, with a long term vision.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry.
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
If you fit this profile please send your application using this form.
For more information : www.debiopharm.com