Patients' quality of life
Debiopharm Group and Fondation Inartis launches their third ‘Challenge’ on the theme ‘Quality of Life for Patients undergoing Treatment.’
This “Challenge” aims to encourage innovation in the health sector by rewarding projects intended to improve patient comfort and quality of life. The ultimate goal is to speed up the implementation and/or commercialization of successful entries. The Debiopharm Inartis Challenge is the first of three challenges co-organized by the key industry players in Romandy and Fondation Inartis, whose goal is to promote innovation in Switzerland.
This ‘Challenge’ has a total value of CHF 80,000, of which CHF 25,000 will go to the chosen project.
IT IS OPEN TO INTERDISCIPLINARY PROJETCS:
- Open to all
- Original, innovative and truly novel
SOME QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU STRUCTURE YOUR ENTRY:
None of the questions are mandatory.
- What is your project?
- What innovations are offered by your project, and who will benefit from them?
- How does your project relate to existing solutions?
- Do you have any evidence the feasibility of your project: prototypes, examples?
- Who is on the team supporting this project?
- What skills are you lacking to make it happen?
- How would you like to be involved in this project beyond the Challenge?
THE ENTRIES WILL BE EXAMINED BASED ON THE FOLLOWING SELECTION CRITIERIA:
- Impact on the user (patients, customers, employees, etc.)
- Observed or planned regional, national or international economic consequences
- Originality of the project and the approach
- Cooperation with academic and/or economic circles
- Relevance of the entry to the Challenge
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 2018 CHALLENGE:
Send your entry via this form or to the following address:
The closing date for entries is Monday, 30 April 2018.
Entries will be received by Inartis. For each entry received, we will send an acknowledgement of receipt to the project manager by post or email.
More information about the « Challenges » :