Patients' quality of life
Debiopharm Group and Foundation Inartis launch their fourth ‘Challenge’ on the theme ‘Quality of Life for Patients undergoing Treatment.’
This “Challenge” aims to encourage innovation in the health sector by rewarding projects intended to improve patient comfort and quality of life. The ultimate goal is to speed up the implementation and/or commercialization of successful entries. The Debiopharm Inartis Challenge is the first of three challenges co-organized by the key industry players in Romandy and Foundation Inartis, whose goal is to promote innovation in Switzerland.
This ‘Challenge’ has a total value of CHF 75,000, of which CHF 25,000 will go to the chosen project.
IT IS OPEN TO INTERDISCIPLINARY PROJECTS:
- Open to all
- Original, innovative and truly novel
SOME QUESTIONS TO HELP YOU STRUCTURE YOUR ENTRY:
None of the questions are mandatory.
- What is your project?
- What innovations are offered by your project, and who will benefit from them?
- How does your project relate to existing solutions?
- Do you have any evidence of the feasibility of your project: prototypes, examples?
- Who is on the team supporting this project?
- What skills are you lacking to make it happen?
- How would you like to be involved in this project beyond the Challenge?
THE ENTRIES WILL BE EXAMINED BASED ON THE FOLLOWING SELECTION CRITERIA:
- Impact on the user (patients, customers, employees, etc.)
- Observed or planned regional, national or international economic consequences
- The originality of the project and the approach
- Cooperation with academic and/or economic circles
- The relevance of the entry to the Challenge
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CHALLENGE:
Send your entry via firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
The closing date for entries is Thursday, 30 April 2020.
Entries will be received by Inartis. For each entry received, we will send an acknowledgment of receipt to the project manager by post or email.
More information about the « Challenges » :
November 17, 2019
Grand gagnant du Challenge 2019 pour la qualité de vie du patient, le projet Rise-Up de chaise élévatrice qui aide…
May 29, 2019
Challenge Qualité de vie du patient : cinq finalistes reçoivent 5000 francs chacun et avancent en finale
January 29, 2019
Challenge pour la Qualité de vie du patient 2019 : l’appel à projets est ouvert !