Challenge Debiopharm-La Solution-Inartis
Patient's quality of life
Debiopharm, La Solution and Foundation Inartis launch their eighth ‘Challenge’ on the theme ‘Quality of Life for Patients undergoing Treatment.’
This “Challenge” aims to encourage innovation in the health sector by rewarding projects intended to improve patient comfort and quality of life. The ultimate goal is to speed up the implementation and/or commercialization of successful entries. The Debiopharm Inartis Challenge is the first of three challenges co-organized by the key industry players in Romandy and Foundation Inartis, whose goal is to promote innovation in Switzerland.
This ‘Challenge’ has a total value of CHF 75,000, of which CHF 25,000 will go to the chosen project.
It is open to interdisciplinary projects
- Open to all
- Original, innovative and truly novel
Some questions to help you structure your entry
None of the questions are mandatory.
- What is your project?
- What innovations are offered by your project, and who will benefit from them?
- How does your project relate to existing solutions?
- Do you have any evidence of the feasibility of your project: prototypes, examples?
- Who is on the team supporting this project?
- What skills are you lacking to make it happen?
- How would you like to be involved in this project beyond the Challenge?
The entries will be examined based on the following selection criteria
on the user (patients, customers, employees, etc.)
Observed or planned
regional, national or international economic consequences
of the project and the approach
with academic and/or economic circles
of the entry to the Challenge
Deadline & Contact information
Send your entry by email or to the following address:
The closing date for entries is April 30th 2023.
Entries will be received by Inartis. For each entry received, we will send an acknowledgment of receipt to the project manager by post or email.
Submit your project by April 30th 2023