Bold healthtech ideas can change the way disease is managed and treated. As Debiopharm’s strategic corporate fund, we invest in digital health, smart data & innovative tech start-ups. Are you an entrepreneur seeking funding for your digital health start-up?
Let us help you take your ambition to the next level.
- Company stage
- Late pilot or early commercial
- Investment round
- Series A and B
- Our typical initial investment
- $3M - 5M
Current and past Investments
Discover the success stories of entrepreneurs like you
From Series A to scaling up
Discover useful insights from start-up founders, CEOs and experienced investors. Learn about the main success factors of this exciting stage of entrepreneurship. Find advice from those with real-world experience on how you can overcome the challenges of this crucial step in the growth of a start-up, which is the transformational phase when scaling up the company becomes the key aim.
Immunexpress granted FDA approval for rapid sepsis diagnostic
Carevive Launches Clinical Oncology Program in Collaboration with NorthShore University HealthSystem
Support companies like yours
Your technologies and business models aim to make drug development and treatment more patient centric, accessible and affordable?
We seek startups like yours that improve the cancer patient journey and re-imagine how clinical trials are conducted.
We are also interested in digital health companies focused on bacterial infections.
You will have access to our expertise situated at the crossroads of technological solutions and pharmaceutical know-how which include: Drug development, Regulatory processes, Reimbursement and market access, Management of health-tech companies.
With the aim to
- Increase the pace of your scale-up process with strategic guidance and piloting,
- Provide long-term, evergreen funding with multiple financing rounds,
- Work along with your team to achieve a positive return on investment for all stakeholders,
- Drive our portfolio investments towards successful exits.
Our track record for your entrepreneurial success
- Lead investor in 19 out of 25 last investment rounds
- USD 120 million invested since 2008
- Portfolio companies have achieved 10 FDA clearances, 13 CE marks & 2 IPOs and 4 trade exits
- Cumulative equity raised accross companies: over USD 500 million