New linker for high DAR ADCs
Multilink™ is a new cleavable linker platform suited for multidrug attachment and compatible with any conjugation technology to produce ADCs with high DAR (drug-to-antibody ratio).
Our value proposition
To allow any biotech or pharma company with an antibody to generate a proprietary clinical-stage ADC (using our Linker Multilink™) that is significantly more effective and better tolerated. Multilink™ is a unique and innovative technology in that it allows the loading of multiple payloads on an antibody
We can generate nonclinical proof-of-concept (POC) material in just a few weeks. Our proprietary linker Multilink™ is suited for ADC technologies, it can be accessed by partners on a target-specific basis. As a first step, we welcome the opportunity to showcase the advantages of our proprietary linker Multilink™ under a joint POC study.
- New linker system for highly efficient and selective drug release
- Potential increased therapeutic window
- Formation of high DAR ADCs
- Tunable drug release kinetics
- Compatible with all antibody formats and various payloads
- Suitable for payload combinations
- Compatible with various conjugation technologies including site specific technologies
- GMP compatible technology
March 3, 2020
Multilink™, a new linker technology for increasing drug-to-antibody ratio (DAR)